Friday, October 7, 2011

Bowen's Room





Bowen's Room is ready for him! We will still hang his "stork bundle"with all of his stats and I would love to find a rug...but it is done enough for now! It was so much fun doing this project with Jon! Didn't he do a great job on the bead board??!! We also DIYed his name on the wall and the Bible verse! The football gear is Jon's from high school and college...not as vintage as I originally wanted but vintage football gear would break the bank! Plus, it is special that Jon actually used the items! My mother-in-law graciously helped me sew (first time ever sewing) the throw pillow on the glider (which I found on craigslist for $60)! The "b" was hand painted on by me before sewing...I was going for the Serena and Lily letter pillows look! The beautiful brown blanket with his name embroidered on it was gifted to us by Darlene (a friend that I clean for)! I love it...it is a large blanket so he can literally take it to college with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment