Thursday, March 29, 2012

Evans' Family Update

We have been so busy lately!! I say this because I think 3 kiddos in general keeps you pretty busy...but I have a sister getting married, birthdays galore, Perspectives, Awana, gymnastics...not to mention I have had 4 colds since December! I don't say this to complain...it is just my excuse for lack of blogging!! So someday when I look through my blog book, I know why I wasn't taking a lot of pictures at the time!

Anyway, the main reason I wanted to blog today is to announce the newest member of our family!!! Well she isn't technically in our family but she will be a big part of our lives for the next couple of years!! Her name is Kening. She is a Drake student all the way from Malaysia! We are her "host family" while she is studying in the United States. We got to meet her last week and I think it's safe to say we are smitten! She is so sweet, cute and fun!! I really feel blessed to know her! I know God had his hand in matching us and I am thankful! She is going to spend Easter with us so I will be sure to post some photos of our time together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment