Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bowen...

I haven't really recorded all the things you are up to these days, little man! So, here it goes.
-You have been rolling for quite some time now....you did this at 3 months.
-You grab your feet constantly. (You have been doing that trick for a little over a month)
-You love, love, love to cuddle.
-You are quick to smile at anyone but you really love when your sisters talk to you!
-You are a good napper if I don't have to go anywhere...but if I disrupt your schedule...you cat nap. If I lay next to you or hold you...you would sleep for days!
-You are still nursing once in the night.
-Your hair is blonde...I cut it a little bit last week but I want to let it grow for a while now.
-You are so handsome. Seriously...you are a pretty baby!
-You still love to suck on your hands.
-You are sampling rice cereal these days!
-You have 2 birthmarks...both on your neck and shoulder area.
-You are wearing 6-12 month clothes.
-You are wearing size 3 diapers!
Love you to pieces little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment